The story of how we got started
- Two of the co-founders, Sy and Mike, met in Cambridge when they were studying their MBA degree at MIT. Sy is a hardcore gamer with a wall street background while Mike has a PhD in Art and History.
- Mike was hired as the Head of Research of a NFT project and recruited Sy to be the token economist. They were debating how to add more financial values to the NFT market and published a thought piece on CoinDesk. SEE THE ARTICLE PUBLISHED ON COINDESK
- Inspired by the thought piece, Sy and Mike believed the NFT financialization will be a mega trend in the next 3-5 years. They formed the initial founding team with two degen tech co-founders from Harvard and Cornell.
- The team closed a small pre-seed round from a few reputable crypto VCs including Outlier Ventures. The team also got accepted to Binance Chain's incubation program🎉. The ALPHA launch is expected to be around the end of June.
- Partnership Announcements + BETA Launch on the Ethereum Testnet
- Mainnet Launch
- Protocol's NFT Drop - Zumerland NFTs
- Multichain Support and Secondary Debt Market DEX for Financial NFTs